Where would you like to go?
When would you like to visit?
Before booking a date for your next visit, please enter below the unique codes for all your Frequent Visitor Passes. You'll need to enter the pass for every individual who wants to visit, including carers
Please note, under 4-year-olds visiting with an FVP group do not require a ticket to enter the park.'
Please only book one date per order, thank you.
Please choose if you are coming today, or a day in the future
Tickets For Today (22-09-2020)
Please pick a day
How many tickets would you like?
Select your bookable events
Select your Upgrades
Terms and Conditions
2020 Ticket Terms & Conditions
- All park and event tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable, unless otherwise clearly stated.
- At the point of purchase, the purchaser will choose a tariff according to the day(s) they intend to visit. E-tickets can only be used during the specified period. An additional surcharge will be applied upon admission for any off-peak tickets being redeemed during a peak period.
- Advanced tickets are only available to purchase online and can be purchased at any time ahead of visiting the park(s). These tickets are valid for entry on the same day as they were purchased.
- Park entry tickets entitle you to a minimum of one visit only. Return visits are offered with our compliments and for up to 7 days (up to and including the 7thday) from the date of first entry; subject to standard opening times & entry requirements. Special event tickets may not include 7 day returns as standard, or surcharges for returning during event days may be required ‚Äì please check event-specific T&Cs for individual details.
- Return visits will only be permitted subject to capacity restrictions on the day of return. Please check our capacity indicator on our website for details ahead of your return visit. If the park is operating at capacity when you visit on a return you will not be able to visit.
- An adult must accompany persons under 14 years of age during entry to the park(s). This age is lifted to 16 years for evening openings from 6pm. Special events may have individual age restrictions; please check event-specific T&Cs for more details.
- Due to strict capacity monitoring for social distancing purposes, park tickets are restricted to be redeemed only on the date selected during the purchasing process. Where visiting dates change, surcharges will be applied to any tickets being redeemed outside of the suggested visiting date, where required, based on the above T&Cs
- Frequent Visitor Pass holders MUST pre-book admission through our ticketing website in order to visit the park so we can effectively monitor park capacities. Walk up visits without booking will be refused admission until they have a valid ticket for their visit.
PLease refer to FVP ticketing guidance at https://blackgangchine.com/covid-info-fvp/
Whilst we operate Covid safe policies and procedures in accordance with government guidance, all guests will be expected to adhere to all social distancing laws in force within England. This will include but may not be limited to; the requirement for a non invasive temperature check prior to admission and the requirement to wear face coverings in retail spaces and on some ride attractions. please refer to our covid-19 guest information for more information.